PreFix’s COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
As recommendations regarding COVID-19 evolve quickly, the PreFix team continues to monitor the local situation in our operating cities, and follow the recommendations from the CDC, OSHA, and the World Health Organization as well as following the CAP (Community Acquired Pneumonia) protocols for every member of the PreFix team. We remain committed to serving you by making transparent and mindful choices to protect your household and our team members.
While health and safety standards and procedures are followed on a daily basis with every member of the PreFix team, we wanted to make you aware of the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern about coronavirus (COVID-19).
Precautions we’re taking during home visits:
- As all our team members are employees, not contractors, we’re able to provide an additional level of reassurance. We perform a daily health check of each employee, which includes an assessment of any symptoms and temperature checks according to CAP protocols.
- During each home visit, every Home Manager will take great care to follow the additional guidelines for minimizing risk, including sanitizing hands, wearing face masks and gloves, and practicing outstanding personal hygiene.
- In line with CDC recommendations, we ask for your understanding that while our team is always pleased to see you, we won’t be shaking hands during this time.
- We would be most grateful if you reschedule appointments if you’re unavailable, unwell, or if you know you’ve come into contact with someone who’s unwell to minimize risks to our employees and other customers.
- We’ve also enhanced our already robust cleaning techniques of service vehicles and equipment to include the sanitizing of steering wheels, handles, and gear shifts after every visit. Fresh gloves and shoe coverings will be used every visit.
- We’re doing daily cleaning and sanitizing of our offices with recommended products and frequency in line with CAP protocols.
As always, we’re grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Rest assured we’re doing everything in our power to provide you with a safe home maintenance experience and a healthy environment for our team members and communities.
If you have any additional questions, our customer support team is available via email at [email protected] or by phone at (512) 831-4390.