Existing member? Want to discuss a project?
Specialty Painting Projects and Drywall Repairs
A lick of paint to brighten up your day.
The PreFix Specialty Painting and Drywall team, reporting for duty!Tell Me More
Specialty Painting and Drywall available to PreFix members in*:
- San Antonio
All of the colors
You pick the project, we'll help make it a reality
Walls, doors, trim, decks, fences.
Painting or staining we're on the case!
And if there's damaged drywall involved we'll tackle that too.
Painting by PreFix
Our painting specialist can cover a wide range of common painting projects, including:
Painting one or more entire rooms
Painting featured accent walls
Painting interior or exterior doors
Painting or staining trim
Staining decks, fences, or pergolas
Paint color matching consultations
Need Some Inspiration?
Let's get your creative juices flowing...
Elevate your living space with a striking accent wall color of your choosing
Welcome guests with a rejuvenated yard fence
Is the stork on the way? Let's get babe's bedroom ready!
What About Drywall Repair?
Our expert team will tackle everything from small patches to full drywall sheet replacements
We get it, accidents happen!
Our meticulous method to drywall repair...
- Measure, mark, and cut
- Remove and replace damaged sheet
- Tape and float
- Apply texturing to match, if required
Prime and paint!
What it Costs
Flexible pricing that puts our members first
*Consultation fees count as credit towards your project should you choose to proceed.
All rates include: Setup, Tape, Tarps, Texture, Brushes, and Rollers. Does not include Paint or Stain.
Existing Member? Have a Project for us?
Our Painting and Drywall Specialists
Seasoned painter with over 25 years of industry experience, serving various local companies in the Bay Area since 1992
He is a true artist who skilfully combines his expertise to produce high-quality work with exceptional efficiency
Mario's distinctive aesthetic touch has the power to transform spaces and bring homes to life through the enchanting use of color, making him a painter by day and an artist by night
Over 30 plus years experience in the home building and restoration field
Has worked as a plumber, electrician, and drywall carpenter, building and refurbishing homes
Expert in crafting spaces and executing projects meticulously
Carries 12 years of proficiency in interior and exterior carpentry, restoration, and general handyman tasks, enriching every project with extensive experience
Devoted four years to the Army Reserve, focusing on combat engineering and serving as the Colonel's aid/driver
Recognized through the esteemed Association of the United States Army honor award
Hear From Our Members
Outstanding job! The drywall was repaired so well, you can't even tell there was a hole! It looks great. Thank you!
Jon arrived on time and got right to work, completing the job in a timely and efficient manner. The end result was fantastic - Very happy with PreFix!
Incredible service as always. I always love the extra mile that your team goes. I constantly refer you guys any chance I get.
Not a member, yet? Looking for a Painting and Drywall service, and so much more?
A PreFix membership is your one-stop shop for all things home maintenance and repair. All Home Managers are trained in basic electrical, plumbing, and HVAC, and can troubleshoot just about anything for you.
The Home Managers will be able to fix 80% of all the issues inside your home, and for the other 20% we've still got you covered with specialists and our pre-vetted contractors.
We worry about your home, so you don't have to!
Preventive Maintenance Our comprehensive twice-yearly service reduces the risk of minor problems turning into major expenses.
Dedicated Home Manager More than 80% of your home and appliance repairs handled by your Home Manager, at just $55/hour.
Contractor Management We can't do it? We'll recommend pre-vetted contractors, and guide you through the process.
Sign up to PreFix to access our great member benefits!