PreFix Contractor Management

If you need a specialist project completed that we don't cover in-house, our expert Contractor Management team is here to help.

From small specialty projects, to full home remodel projects, we help connect you with trusted partners, and support you through to completion.

Learn More

How we help:

  • Connecting you with the right specialist from our pre-vetted network of partners
  • Sourcing bids for your project, based on your priorities
  • We help you navigate the process until the job is done

Finding you the right pro for the job

We have expert partners across all primary areas of specialist home maintenance:

Tablet Section
  • Plumbing
  • Electrical
  • Landscaping
  • Irrigation
  • Roofing
  • HVAC
  • Painting, Drywall and Carpentry
  • Home Remodelling

Here's how we help

  • Submit a Request Send us a service request from HomeHub, or drop us a call, text or email.
  • Contractor Management Takes Over If your request needs a contractor, our Contractor Management team takes over coordination.
  • Gather Bids We'll gather a quote with scheduling availability from one of our expert contractor partners.
  • Contractor Delivers Work at Your Home After your approval, our contractor partner delivers the work at your home.
  • Simple Payment on Your Card If paying via PreFix, payment is automatic, after confirming that the job is done, charged to the credit card you have on file with us.

Have a Specialist Project?

Tablet Section

Drop us a line and we'll start working on your requirements.

Working with our team gets you:

  • Vetted contractors
  • Fair prices for quality work
  • PreFix in your corner


Current member and have a project for us?


Not a PreFix member yet?

Schedule a call with our onboarding team today.

Name a better way to take care of your home.

A PreFix membership is your one-stop shop for all things home maintenance and repair. All Home Managers are trained in basic electrical, plumbing, and HVAC, and can troubleshoot just about anything for you. 

Your dedicated Home Manager will be able to fix 80% of all the issues inside your home, and for the other 20% we've still got you covered with specialists and our pre-vetted contractors.

PreFix Membership

We worry about your home, so you don't have to!

  • Preventive Maintenance
    Preventive Maintenance Our comprehensive twice-yearly service reduces the risk of minor problems turning into major expenses.
  • Dedicated Home Manager
    Dedicated Home Manager More than 80% of your home and appliance repairs handled by your Home Manager, at just $55/hour.
  • Contractor Management
    Contractor Management We can't do it? We'll recommend pre-vetted contractors, and guide you through the process.